Karat® by Lollicup™ headquartered in Chino, CA, is the manufacturer of Karat® & Karat Earth® food disposable packaging and TeaZone® beverage products, the master distributor of other leading brands’ coffee & tea ingredients (such as Da Vinci, Big Train, Monin etc), and we also specializes in custom print and innovative packaging. We have been recognized for our thermoforming plastic capabilities in North America to produce cups and food packaging products that allow us to offer competitive pricing throughout our distribution network (currently 5 regional warehouses are located in CA, TX, SC,WA and NJ), and services to chain accounts such as Panda Express, Chili’s, TGI Friday, Flame Broiler, Torchy’s Taco, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and more.
Karat® by Lollicup™ is currently seeking an Inventory Assistant Manager to join our new and growing team. We are looking for someone who is energized and inspired by the possibility of being part of this exciting opportunity to contribute to a startup location in its beginning stages!
Inventory Assistant Manager is responsible for the maintaining accurate records of inventory.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible hiring, creating work schedule, monitoring stock level
• Inventory management (Raw Materials, Work-In-Progress (WIP), Finished Goods, and Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO)
• Devising ways to optimize inventory control procedures
• Inspecting the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
• Ensuring product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
• Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
• Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
• Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
• Analyze data to anticipate future needs
• Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
• Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
• Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
• Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
• Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
• An analytical mind with strong math skills
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Reliable and trustworthy
• BSc/BA in business administration. logistics or relevant field;
• Relevant qualifications (e.g. CPIM) will be a plus
· Must be able to work in environments with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation and able to access all areas of building without limitations.
· Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time
· Must have no issues with heights.
· Lift and move totes up to 50 pounds.
· Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
· Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including weekend’s holidays as needed by the customer.
$58K – $62K DOE + health/dental (after passing probation period) and 401(k) + company match after one year of employment. Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 30% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, Company Dinners
HOW TO APPLY:
· Respond to this job posting with resume OR apply in person with resume to address: 6185 Kimball Ave, Chino, CA 91708, between the hours of 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.