Karat® by Lollicup™ headquartered in Chino, CA, is the manufacturer of Karat® & Karat Earth® food disposable packaging and TeaZone® beverage products, the master distributor of other leading brands’ coffee & tea ingredients (such as Da Vinci, Big Train, Monin etc), and we also specializes in custom print and innovative packaging. We have been recognized for our thermoforming plastic capabilities in North America to produce cups and food packaging products that allow us to offer competitive pricing throughout our distribution network (currently 5 regional warehouses are located in CA, TX, SC, WA and NJ), and services to chain accounts such as Panda Express, Chili’s, TGI Friday, Flame Broiler, Torchy’s Taco, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and more.
Corporate Website: https://karatpackaging.com/
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Efficiently pull customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product
is loaded and shipped.
- Operate rider and/or forklift in performance of order filling duties when required.
- Carry or transport orders to shipping locations or delivery platforms with material handling
- Select product for shipment and stack on pallet neatly by using a pallet jack or forklift.
- Arrange all pallets to ensure safe delivery of products to customers and inspect all pallets for
accurate stickers and addresses.
- Repack and weigh any orders that require such handling when necessary.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Report quality variances.
- Isolate damaged items to a predefined marked area and reports it to a supervisor.
- Load and unload shipments and place shipments on racking system.
- Breakdown and restack merchandise from pallets.
- Complete necessary paperwork.
- Perform equipment safety inspections visually and operationally.
- Report any insecure or unsafe equipment to shift supervisor or maintenance staff.
- Conduct physical inventories as required
- Complete requisition forms to order supplies from other departments.
- Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area per housekeeping standards at all
- Wear the proper safety equipment
SKILL & REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years of experience
- Electric or LPG Forklift certified
- MHE electric rider pallet jack certified
QUALIFICATIONS: Applicant must be authorized to work in the US; bilingual preferred (English/Mandarin or English/Spanish).
Benefits: Health/Dental benefits available after three-month probation period. 401(k): after one year of employment. Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 30% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, company events, & birthday movie tickets.
COMPENSATION: 1st shift & 2nd shift – $16 Hourly
3rd shift – $17 Hourly
- 1st shift : Monday-Friday, 6AM-3PM
- 2nd shift : Monday-Friday, 2PM – 11PM
- 3rd shift : Monday-Friday, 10PM – 6AM
HOW TO APPLY: Email resume to email address listed with “Order Puller” on the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you. NO phone calls please!