Karat® by Lollicup™ headquartered in Chino, CA, is the manufacturer of Karat® & Karat Earth® food disposable packaging and TeaZone® beverage products, the master distributor of other leading brands’ coffee & tea ingredients (such as Da Vinci, Big Train, Monin etc), and we also specializes in custom print and innovative packaging. We have been recognized for our thermoforming plastic capabilities in North America to produce cups and food packaging products that allow us to offer competitive pricing throughout our distribution network (currently 5 regional warehouses are located in CA, TX, SC, WA and NJ), and services to chain accounts such as Panda Express, Chili’s, TGI Friday, Flame Broiler, Torchy’s Taco, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and more.
Corporate Website: http://karatpackaging.com/
The Sr. HR Generalist provides strategic and hands-on support for the HR function in the areas of recruiting, onboarding, employee relations, compliance, benefits, compensation, and training in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
DUTIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Implements & coordinates Department programs/policies/SOP’s
- Onboarding & offboarding of employees; all associated paperwork
- Maintaining & updating personnel files & records
- Responsible for payroll and time-keeping
- Benefits administration (health/dental, 401K, etc.) & assisting in contract negotiation
- Temp agency employee recordkeeping and payroll, & communication between temp agencies
- Assist in HR-related employee issues/grievances/complaints
- To establish and maintain cordial relations between employees and management
- To help company to attain its goals effectively and efficiently by acquiring competent and motivated employees
- Work directly with all managers on training, safety, employee relations, & performance management
- Identify training needs & recommend training programs that support goals
- To help maintain ethical policies and behavior throughout department(s)
- Other duties as assigned to oversee other HR-related functions/tasks/projects & support upper management
- Occasional travel may be required (for training purposes)
- WORK SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm*
- QUALIFICATIONS:Must have at least three (3) years of HR-related work experience; one (1) year of supervisory & manufacturing plant experience preferred. Demonstrates a positive attitude and strong people skills. Remains calm, flexible, & maintains confidentiality at all times. Must possess excellent writing & communication skills, be resourceful, pay attention to details, & be highly organized. Able to meet deadlines & multi-task with minimal mistakes/errors. High sense of urgency. Bilingual in Mandarin/English or Spanish/English a plus.
- COMPENSATION:$3800-4200/month DOE, + Health/Dental & benefits available after three-month probation period; 401(K) with competitive match after one year of employment. Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 30% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, Company Dinners, and more.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Lollicup® USA, Inc. is the leading bubble tea, coffee, and restaurant supply enterprise. Under its trademark licensing program, Lollicup® established 70+ Lollicup® Coffee & Tea cafes across the country. Lollicup also manufactures and distributes Karat® and Karat Earth® branded disposable wares including plastic, paper and PLA cups, utensils, and more. We currently service a wide range of customers from individual food-service retailers, Bars & Restaurants, Hotels & Casinos, & Coffee Roasters to foodservice distributors (such as US Foodservice, Sysco, etc.)
- SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:Strong computer (MS Excel/Word/Outlook) and internet knowledge; typing 50+ WPM.
Job Type: Full-time