Karat® By Lollicup™ headquartered in Chino, CA, is the manufacturer of Karat® food disposable goods and TeaZone® beverage products, the distributor of other leading brands’ coffee & tea ingredients & specializes in custom print and innovative packaging. We have been recognized for our thermoforming plastic capabilities in North America to produce cups and food packaging products that allow us to offer competitive pricing throughout our distribution network (currently 5 regional warehouses are located in CA, SC, WA, TX and NJ), and services to chain accounts such as Panda Express, Flame Broiler, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and more.
Corporate Website: www.karatpackaging.com
MAIN JOB TASKS &RESPONSIBILITIES:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of the E-Commerce Specialist will include but are not limited to:
- Specialize in online sales strategies and the various platforms used to conduct digital sales or conversions on a website.
- Monitor the day-to-day activity on the site and its overall performance to achieve goals like improving user experience, increasing website traffic and sales, and developing brand loyalty.
- Execute ad campaigns on search engines and other websites and research and implement the latest digital marketing strategies using social media.
- Manage site development and updates for the e-commerce side of the business, working with co-workers to collect necessary content to use for each product or service offering, and ensuring that the brand message and goals align with the rest of the company.
- Track all e-commerce marketing efforts, analyze data, and use your findings to improve your strategies.
- * Processing, fulfilling, aiding online customers on orders
- * Contact, cross-sell and serve customers by providing product and service information, resolving product and
- service problems.
- * Compiling and maintaining competitive data on online pricing, sales promotions, etc.
- * Data entry and monitor customer purchasing behavior
- * Assists, recommend and brainstorm monthly promotions.
- * Acquire extensive knowledge of our products and policies
- * Generating monthly sales reports. Reviewing marketing campaign reports to identify under or non-performing ad
- groups and working with vendors to increase overall effectiveness.
- * Keep track and maintain loyalty program
- * Respond to customer inquiries via live chat
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Ecommerce: 1 year
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
BILINGUAL PREFERRED: English+ Chinese/Spanish
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. (Hours subject to change)
Job Type: Full-time
BENEFITS: Health/Dental & 401K benefits available after passing three-month probation period. Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 30% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, Birthday Incentives, and annual Company Events.
HOW TO APPLY: Email HR.ADMIN@karatpackaging.com with resume