Karat By Lollicup, headquartered in Chino, CA is the manufacturer of Karat® food disposable goods and TeaZone® beverage products, the distributor of other leading brands’ coffee & tea ingredients, & specializes in custom print and innovative packaging. We have been recognized for our thermoforming plastic capabilities in North America to produce cups and food packaging products that allow us to offer competitive pricing throughout our distribution network (currently 4 regional warehouses are located in CA, SC, WA and TX), and services to chain accounts such as Panda Express, Flame Broiler, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and more.
Corporate Website: www.karatpackaging.com
Karat By Lollicup is seeking an E-Commerce Supervisor to join our growing team .
MAIN JOB TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspire and lead customer service team to deliver Best in Class service and facilitate organic growth
- Maintain an expert understanding of company products, services, and operations to better understand the needs of the customer and the needs of the company
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution. Lead and act as a point of contact for escalated complex customer questions. Report to E-Commerce Manager to organize cross-functional teams as needed to resolve any escalations.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Solve/respond to customer inquiries and issues in a timely manner via email, phone, and social media platforms
- Manage performance of the team to meet/exceed goals
- Effectively communicate with all levels, creating and adhering to an open-door policy of communication
- Develop processes that improve/increase effectiveness of productivity and efficiency
- Ensure that work is performed according to standards, policies, procedures, processes set forth by the company
- Create and ensure a positive, efficient, safe work environment
- Drive and manage change
- Consistently work to support and grow the company’s’ culture
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- 3-5 years of managing a Customer Service team of 5 or more.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools. In-depth knowledge of Zendesk.
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills with an ability to communicate clearly and confidently by phone and in writing
- Experience in growing, retaining, and scaling teams
QUALIFICATIONS: Applicant must be authorized to work in the US; bilingual preferred (English/Mandarin or English/Spanish).
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday, 8:00AM — 5:00PM (with one hour meal break).
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Zendesk
COMPENSATION: Starting at $18.00-$20.00/hour DOE + Health/Dental & 401K benefits available after passing three-month probation period. Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 30% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, Birthday Incentives, and annual Company Events.
HOW TO APPLY? Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com, Subject: “CS Supervisor Position – [Your Name]”
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- E-Commerce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)