Foodservice business is booming! We’re expanding our team and looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our team!
Karat Packaging (Nasdaq symbol ‘KRT’) by Lollicup USA, Inc, headquartered in Chino, CA is the manufacturer of Karat® food disposable goods and Tea Zone® beverage products, the distributor of other leading brands’ coffee & tea ingredients, & specializes in custom print and innovative packaging. We have been recognized for our thermoforming plastic capabilities in North America to produce cups and food packaging products that allow us to offer competitive pricing throughout our distribution network (currently 6 regional warehouses are located in CA, HI, NJ, SC, TX, and WA), and services to chain accounts such as Panda Express, Flame Broiler, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and more.
Company Website: www.karatpackaging.com
DUTIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
• 2 years+ working experience
• CPA license preferred
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Resourceful — The ability to locate needed information without much help from others
• Team Player — Works well with others, motivates and sets good examples
• Humble — Nice and respectful to others, carries themselves with a positive attitude
• Self-Disciplined — Good attendance, takes ownership of assignments & tasks
• Hard Working — Strives to always do their best, goes above and beyond job duties
• Self-Motivated — Able to adapt to new assignments with an eager attitude to perform
Monday to Friday, 8:00AM~5:00PM or 9:00AM~6:00PM (one hour meal break)
COMPENSATION: $4000 ~ $6000+/month DOE, Health/Dental & 401K benefits available after three-month probation period. Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 50% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, Company Dinners, and annual Company Trip.
TO APPLY: Email email@example.com with Subject Financial Analyst