Karat® By Lollicup™ headquartered in Chino, CA, is the manufacturer of Karat® food disposable goods and TeaZone® beverage products, the distributor of other leading brands’ coffee & tea ingredients & specializes in custom print and innovative packaging. We have been recognized for our thermoforming plastic capabilities in North America to produce cups and food packaging products that allow us to offer competitive pricing throughout our distribution network (currently 5 regional warehouses are located in CA, SC, WA, TX and NJ), and services to chain accounts such as Panda Express, Flame Broiler, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and more.
Corporate Website: www.karatpackaging.com
MAIN JOB TASKS &RESPONSIBILITIES:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of the Marketing Specialist will include but are not limited to:
- Report and analyze results regularly, using the findings and data to improve overall campaign/partner performance
- Analyzing and summarizing results in an effort to improve the user journey * Own and drive the strategy within multiple marketing channels, SEM, Paid Social Media Advertising, affiliates, email, etc.
- Communication with warehouses, shipping carrier, and internal departments
- Search Marketing & Display
- Spearheading ad group, campaign & keyword analysis and strategy for both branded and non-branded terms, re targeting, site links, etc. to identify new opportunities and to optimize spend
- Driving the execution of tests i. e. creative copy, non-brand (long-tail), product feeds
- Analyzes performance, identifies optimization opportunities to scale performance within ROI guardrails * Paid Social Media Campaigns
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Google, lookalike advertising, interest based targeting and contextual advertising
- Analyze reported performance, provide actionable insights and identify any opportunities for testing
- Ensure integration of strategies and tactics are complimentary to Organic, Branded and Social Media campaigns
- Conduct regular analytics around engagement and social listening trends. * Aid in strategizing online creative campaigns – concepts for copy, banners and other media opportunities
- Support with analytical and strategic projects for upper management, including marketing decks, business reviews, etc.
- Analyze competitor online presence, offerings, creative usage, etc.
- Manage coordination and execution of contracts and agreements with legal and sourcing
- Ecommerce: 1 year
- Marketing: 1 year
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video editing: 1 year (Preferred)
BILINGUAL PREFERRED: English/Chinese/Spanish
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. (Hours subject to change)
Job Type: Full-time
BENEFITS: Health/Dental & 401K benefits available after passing three-month probation period. Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 30% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, Birthday Incentives, and annual Company Events.
HOW TO APPLY: Email HR.ADMIN@karatpackaging.com with resume