Karat By Lollicup
Lollicup® USA, Inc., headquartered in Chino, CA, is the manufacturer of Karat® food disposable goods and TeaZone® beverage products, the distributor of other leading brands’ coffee & tea ingredients, & specializes in custom print and innovative packaging. We have been recognized for our thermoforming plastic capabilities in North America to produce cups and food packaging products that allow us to offer competitive pricing throughout our distribution network (currently 5 regional warehouses are located in CA, SC, WA, TX, & NJ), and services to chain accounts such as Panda Express, Flame Broiler, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and more.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to packing slips.
• Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped.
• Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
• Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, and color or product code.
• Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
• Mark materials with identifying information using the appropriate method.
• Assist in counting of physical inventory.
• Weigh and count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
• Complete requisition forms to order supplies from other departments.
• Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area per housekeeping standards at all times.
• Wear the proper safety equipment.
SKILL & REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma or GED, or equivalent 2 years of experience.
• Electric or LPG Forklift certified
• MHE electric rider pallet jack certified
QUALIFICATIONS: Applicant must be authorized to work in the US; bilingual preferred (English/Mandarin or English/Spanish).
WORK SCHEDULE: TBD
COMPENSATION: $14 – $16.50/hr DOE
Benefits:Health/Dental benefits available after three-month probation period
401(k): after one year of employment.
Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 30% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, company events, & birthday movie tickets.
HOW TO APPLY: Email resume to email address listed with “Order Puller (P/T)” on the subject line to HR.ADMIN@karatpackaging.com. OR apply in person with resume to address: 6185 Kimball Ave., Chino, CA 91708 between the hours of 9am to 5pm, Mondays through Fridays. We look forward to hearing from you. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.50 /hour