Karat® by Lollicup™ headquartered in Chino, CA, is the manufacturer of Karat® & Karat Earth® food disposable packaging and TeaZone® beverage products, the master distributor of other leading brands’ coffee & tea ingredients (such as Da Vinci, Big Train, Monin etc), and we also specializes in custom print and innovative packaging. We have been recognized for our thermoforming plastic capabilities in North America to produce cups and food packaging products that allow us to offer competitive pricing throughout our distribution network (currently 5 regional warehouses are located in CA, TX, SC, WA and NJ), and services to chain accounts such as Panda Express, Chili’s, TGI Friday, Flame Broiler, Torchy’s Taco, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and more.
Corporate Website: https://karatpackaging.com/
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Efficiently pull customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product
is loaded and shipped.
- Operate rider and/or forklift in performance of order filling duties when required.
- Carry or transport orders to shipping locations or delivery platforms with material handling
- Select products for shipment and stack on pallet neatly by using a pallet jack or forklift.
- Arrange all pallets to ensure the safe delivery of products to customers and inspect all pallets for
accurate stickers and addresses.
- Repack and weigh any orders that require such handling when necessary.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Report quality variances.
- Isolate damaged items to a predefined marked area and reports them to a supervisor.
- Load and unload shipments and place shipments on the racking system.
- Breakdown and restack merchandise from pallets.
- Complete necessary paperwork.
- Perform equipment safety inspections visually and operationally.
- Report any insecure or unsafe equipment to shift supervisor or maintenance staff.
- Conduct physical inventories as required
- Complete requisition forms to order supplies from other departments.
- Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area per housekeeping standards at all
- Wear the proper safety equipment
SKILL & REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years of experience
- Electric or LPG Forklift certified
- MHE electric rider pallet jack certified
QUALIFICATIONS: Applicant must be authorized to work in the US; bilingual preferred (English/Spanish or English/Mandarin).
Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision benefits available after the three-month probation period.
401(k): After one year of employment.
HOW TO APPLY: Email resume to the email address listed with “Order Puller” on the subject line. OR apply in person with resume to address: 1801 132nd Ave E, Ste. 200, Sumner, WA 98390 between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays through Fridays. We look forward to hearing from you. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
EMAIL TO: email@example.com