Foodservice business is booming! We’re expanding our team and looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our team!
Karat Packaging (Nasdaq symbol ‘KRT’) by Lollicup USA, Inc, headquartered in Chino, CA is the manufacturer of Karat® food disposable goods and TeaZone® beverage products, the distributor of other leading brands’ coffee & tea ingredients, & specializes in custom print and innovative packaging. We have been recognized for our thermoforming plastic capabilities in North America to produce cups and food packaging products that allow us to offer competitive pricing throughout our distribution network (currently 6 regional warehouses are located in CA, HI, NJ, SC, TX and WA), and services to chain accounts such as Panda Express, Flame Broiler, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and more.
Corporate Website: www.karatpackaging.com
Duties and responsibilities of this position will include but are not limited to:
– Record keeping on a daily basis
– Monitor inventory status on a daily basis
– Make/adjust production checklist as needed
– Follow-up with vendors for materials, supplies, maintenance services
– Establish and maintain a filing system for department records
– Other duties as assigned by appropriate supervisory personnel
– Excellent math and analytical skills
– Accuracy is extremely important
– Must be highly proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
– Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects
– Strong attention to details and highly organized
– Demonstrates positive attitude and strong people skills
– Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
– General office environment requiring ability to sit and be in front of a computer screen for an extended period of time
– BS degree preferred (Industrial Engineering background is a plus)
– Bilingual a plus (Prefer Mandarin, Korean)
COMPENSATION: Health/Dental/Vision benefits available after passing three-month probation period; 401(K) after one year of employment with competitive match.
HOW TO APPLY: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply in person with resume to address: 6185 Kimball Ave, Chino, CA 91708 between the hours of 9am to 5pm, Mondays through Fridays. We look forward to hearing from you.