HomeQuality Control Administration Assistant Level I
The QC Administrative Assistant is responsible for maintaining the inspection department records and inspection files, scanning completed records into share drive, assisting with maintaining departmental supplies and equipment. Prepares training agenda times & dates. Performing additional administrative duties as required for the Quality Control Manager.
· Assistant to the Quality Control Manager, including but not limited to answering questions from Production Supervisors, HR Personnel, Production Managers and Sales Force, typing revisions to Standard Operating Procedures, Protocols, filing original inspection reports and tracking for 1 year. Assist with customer visitation arrangements pertaining to Quality Control Process and document scanning.
· Additional responsibilities include assisting with Annual Quality Control Audits for 3rd party vendors. Helps maintain staff scheduling and staffing levels.
· Will assist QC Manager in perform new quality testing concepts for new products and perform new product testing launch.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
· Must be results oriented, with strong, effective communication skills required to interact with customers, management, sales force and departmental business units.
· Strong administration skills.
EDUCATION / TRAINING:
· Associates Degree or High School diploma and five (5) years administrative experience.
· Microsoft Office experience a must with strong Word and Excel experience and some Access and Project experience.
· Basic Math Skills
· Verbal and Written Communication Skills
This position requires exposure or experience in Quality Management Systems and some experience as Line QC Technician.
To apply, send your resume to HR.TX@karatpackaging.com.