Rockwall, TX 75032
3201 Capital Blvd, Rockwall, TX, USA
$65,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
Benefits: Health insurance, Dental insurance, Retirement plan, Paid time off
- Accomplishes Quality Assurance human resources goal by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining QA employees when necessary; communicating QA team’s job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing corrective actions; enforcing QA policies and procedures.
- Achieves Quality Assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing changes.
- Meets Quality Assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops Quality Assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories and control product on hold.
- Validates Quality processes by establishing product specifications and Quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualifications; writing and updating Quality Assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves product Quality by surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares Quality documentation and management reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Work closely with the maintenance manager to implement a preventative maintenance program; identify and coordinate all potential Quality issue on equipment as needs.
- Work closely with production department managers to implement, inspect and maintain all potential Quality in the plant as team joined efforts.
- Continually improves upon professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshop; reviews professional publications in the industry.
- Interact with sales and customers for certifications (SQF), audits, corrective actions, product developments.
Must have at least 8-10 years or more experience in same position or 5 years of experience preferably in paper or plastic packaging manufacturing environment. Experienced in Good Manufacturing Practices and Certifications and external Audits. Preferably experienced in Process Monitoring, 6sigma concepts. Demonstrates a positive attitude and strong people skills. Must possess excellent writing & communication skills, be resourceful, pay attention to details, & be highly organized. Able to meet deadlines & multi-tasks. High sense of urgency. Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred.
Daily 8am-5pm, 40 hours a week. Can be necessary sometimes to supervise some team activities outside of regular working hours or exceptionally during weekends.
Cross-training in CA may be required.
Competitive Pay BOE, + 100% covered employee Health & Dental benefits available after three-month probation period; 401(K) with competitive match after one year of employment.
Expected Hiring Date
3 to 7 days
Additional Job Details
- Work Location: One location
- This Company Describes Its Culture as: Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused, Innovative — innovative and risk-taking, Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented, Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture, Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes, People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused, Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, Weekends required
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com with resume.
Selected Assessment Types
Project Timeline Management